When we played monopoly I was lower middle class, and I ended up going down a class. When you do not have as much money, it was hard to buy property.
I am growing up in the same social class as my parents, but they still push me very hard. They want me to be able to give my kids everything that they have given me, as well as anything they were not able to provide.
Living in this area, I do not think that it will be hard to accomplish that. We are very lucky to have the resources that we do in our school that many other kids our age do not have access to. I feel it would be harder to grow up and achieve this if my parents had not grown up like this and I had not gorwn up like this.
As we learned from monopoly, it it very difficult to go up in status, and the higher classes have a majority of the wealth.
No comments:
Post a Comment