Monday, August 23, 2010

who am i?

Who am I? Well, I don't even know yet. I know that I'm Shelby, I'm 17, and a senior in high school. I play softball in school and out, and I also run cross country. I love meeting new people and making friends. It's always great to know a lot of different people from different places. Of course, I have people who I know the best, and know me just as well. My friends and my family are my life, and I count on them all of the time. I know any one of these people would be there whenever I need them. I don't even know my goals or purposes. I'm only 17, and still trying to figure out my own life. I just hope that one day I have a job a love, along with a family. Although I can't wait to go off to college and be on my own, I'm honestly terrified. At the same time, I guess that's part of the adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Caugh Piece! I hope your summer was awesome.As for your post I think it's great that you're family helped to define who you were because I believe the family is vital and they defined who I am too. I think it's funny and ironic who people like us that love our families can't wait to go to college! Later coffee!

    ReplyDelete